warehouse Administrator : Tsebo
- Durban : Kwazulu Natal
- Management of stock holding and the administration of stock movement.
- Maintaining Stock control procedures and monitor the coming and going of goods and handle stock records within a warehouse environment.
- Ordering of stock and manage the capture of data onto the stock management system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and follow up of all orders placed on MyMarket
- Capture supplier invoices on AX and ensure all invoices are accounted for
- Ensure that correct quantity has been received by comparing received goods with information on the purchase order
- Identify any damaged or missing goods and record pertinent information
- Make sure that all goods are labelled accurately, using appropriate lot and item numbers
- Allocate storage space for items based on their types and sizes
- Creating all picking slips and delivery notes
- Oversee the picking out of ordered goods and ensure that they are in good condition
- Isolate and report any broken or damaged goods at the time of order picking
- Ensure that information of picked goods is recorded in logs
- Ensure that delivery forms are signed only upon satisfaction of completed order
- Ensure quality control of goods coming in and going out of the warehouse
- Control the dispatching of all warehouse goods, ensuring all items are signed and accounted for.