- Western Cape, South Africa
- SUMMIT Africa Recruitment
About the position
My client is looking for a Mobile Developer to build and maintain mobile applications for most of their exciting projects. You will be required to work closely with the rest of the talented team to reach the companies and clients objectives by using your exceptional skills to craft beautiful code. This is a fully remote role. Salary is up to R65K per month CTC, based on your current and experience. Offices located in Cape Town. Open to SA and Non SA Citizens.
Experience and Skills required:
- 4 - 6 years coding experience in the following languages/technologies: iOS native(Swift/Objective-C), React Native knowledge would be an advantage and Flutter knowledge would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite(JIRA, BitBucket), Git, GitLab
- Building automated deployment pipelines for iOS deployments.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Knowledge of Test automation tools like Selenium and Appium
- Writing software in line with industry standards & design patterns
- Debugging software for optimum functioning
- Maintaining software & related repositories and databases
- Managing projects
- Keeping current with the development environment
- React Native
- RESTful Services