Youth Learnership Programme at Samancor
- South Africa
Apprenticeship Learnership x2
Opportunities exist for External Candidates to obtain a Trade Certificate in the following field:
• Training will run for a period of 36 months. Candidates will attend both practical and theoretical training.
• An allowance will be payable whilst busy with the Apprenticeship.
• Training will be conducted through SETA accredited training provider.
• Successful candidates will be responsible for own travel to the training centre and own accommodation costs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Completed Grade 12 / N3 with Mathematics and Physical Science / Engineering Science with minimum 60%
• 1x Relevant Instrumentation Trade theory subject will be required
• Certified proof of qualification to be attached
• Will undergo a medical examination
• Will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment, hand-eye foot coordination test
• Applicant must be from Middelburg (Letter from School must be submitted confirming completion of Grade 12)
• Valid Driver’s License (minimum B/ Code 8)
• N4 with Instrumentation Related Subjects
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Safety Awareness
• Work Standards
CLOSING DATE: 3 February 2023 (Kindly attach copies of relevant qualifications & documents together with CV)