Workshop Delivery Driver
- Pretoria, Gauteng
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must maintain vehicle in roadworthy condition and report all defects to management.
- Must notify management immediately of any mechanical faults or defects.
- Must ensure that the company vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times and that the wheels and tyres are polished.
- Adhere to South African road traffic act rules at all times.
- Collect and deliver goods/stock as per required.
- Verify stock being collected corresponds with stock orders issued.
- Assist other Departments when not fully occupied.
- Fulfills the role of Fitter and / or Stores Person when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12.
- Must be in possession of a valid Code 10 Drivers License.
- Must have had a minimum of one year’s driving experience.
- Must be reliable
- Have a sense of urgency
- Trust and honesty in the handling of cash or finances
- Flexibility to perform other functions when necessary