Workforce Management Analyst
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:This role monitors performance controls and measurements for the outsourcing vendor’s on-site activities. Responsibilities include the daily interaction with vendor contacts as well as oversight of vendor performance toward contractual SLA’s. Provides guidance in accordance with contractual SOWs, regulatory requirements and applicable internal policies and procedures. Integrates new processes to identify and execute reliable business Key Performance Indicators (KPls). Makes recommendations to control costs and drive improvements to the operational efficiency of vendor processes. This position is also responsible for ensuring an effective business relationship between the business unit and the other TransUnion business units by ensuring open communication, regular reporting, and adequate escalation handling according to TransUnion's requirements.
What You'll Bring:
- Maintain Workforce Management system (Verint) with accurate call volume, average handle time, arrival patterns, staffing, shrinkage, etc.
- P artner with long term forecasters and intraday teams to ensure end-to-end planning and execution is aligned
- Monitor forecast accuracy. Recommend changes as necessary to improve response time.
- Provide analytical support including capacity planning, scheduling, and reporting (including trend analysis) to drive decisions made in partnership with global vendor managers and provide insights to senior leadership.
- Maintains headcount requirements for each plan and works closely with management to ensure staffing is adequate to support.
- Build global schedule and team organization templates
- Track, analyze and report on call center/agent performance including trends utilizing reports from a variety of systems
- Analyze performance real-time to ensure we meet our targets & service level agreements
- Working with operational and support teams to effectively plan non-production time (NPT).
- Serve as the WFM subject matter expert for the departments assigned.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the departmental leadership in developing staffing strategies
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Conduct meetings with call center management to review staffing, trends and impact analysis on performance and service level
- Supports system integrity by communicating any known issues.
- Develop high quality decks and presentation materials for presentation to leadership on an as needed basis
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Impact You'll Make:
- Deliver actionable data analytics to drive insights and initiatives
- Analyze and report on filed scheduling metrics to provide holistic scheduling overview while supporting troubleshooting down to location level.
- Improve and maintain routing strategies a nd new media channels
TransUnion Job TitleAnalyst, Vendor Management