Wellness Assistant Jobs at Clicks Group
- South Africa
- Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
• To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
• To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
• To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
• To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
• To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
• To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
• To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
• To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
• To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
• To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
• Desirable: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
• Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
• Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
• Customer and service orientation
• Selling skills
• Merchandising skills
• Basic computer literacy
• Relating and Networking
• Persuading and Influencing
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
• At least 1 year related experience
• Selling skills; customer related training
• Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
• Essential: Matric (50% English , 50% Maths/ 60% Maths Lit and a pass in Physical Science or Life Science)
• Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification