- Brits, North West
- Pro Personnel
Job DescriptionNorth West , Brits Our client in the Manufacturing industry is urgently looking to employee an experienced Welder. Requirements:
- Grade 12
- A valid trade test certificate in Welding from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 5 years post trade experience as a Welder mild and stainless steel
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings and measurements to plan layouts
- Weld small and large components such as beams and pipelines.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat resistant gloves protective masks, and safety shoes
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature
- Salary R 140.00 per hour depending on experience. For more information please contact: Yolanda Day-Garden