- Johannesburg : Gauteng
Duties and Responsibilities
- (Re-)Orders materials and/or equipment where needed, registers these in the relevant databases / systems, provides input on performance of suppliers and inspects, manages and maintains materials, tools and/or equipment on stock, in order to have an optimal availability of materials / equipment for both production and delivery and timely identification of bottleneck/inadequacies in the logistics processes.
- Coordinates the intake of incoming materials and/or equipment as well as checks and registers for quantity, damages and completeness and organizes location for unloading and storage, (ensures) unloading / labelling the materials and/or equipment and ensures storing of the items at the defined location/warehouse at the right position. Checks the completeness and visual quality conformance of delivered materials and/or equipment, in order have all materials and/or equipment ready for efficient distribution to internal customers.
- Receives and processes orders of (internal and external) customers and selects, checks, packs and/or distributes the required materials and/or equipment to customers and to the required location, either in cooperation with / through warehouse staff or directly self, in order to ensure efficient, in-time and correct delivery of materials and/or equipment for the internal and external customers to the required location.
- Executes the administrate intake and distribution of materials and/or equipment in relevant systems, registration of hours and other relevant logistics administration to provide relevant reports to stakeholders, in order to have an up-to-date administration and insight in availability and throughput of materials and/or equipment as a basis for stock keeping and internal accounting.
- Ensures that order handling, quotations, administration, supporting IT systems, and maintenance of master data are in line with the set (Nutreco) standard in order to achieve high quality logistics processes
- Manage customer relationships, ensure that all customer requests are handled appropriately to maintain customer confidence. External customer satisfaction and sustainable customer relations, positive customer feedback is received.
- Monitors, measures, benchmarks and evaluates the internal and external logistics processes, tools and systems and initiates and implements changes and improvements to achieve a continuous optimization and alignment of logistics (work) processes, tools and systems.
- 2 – 3 years Warehousing experiences
- Warehousing or related qualifications
- Microsoft 365 Package