- Cape Town
Why Choose Suddath to Move your Career to the Next Level?
At Suddath, you can be part of something special and inclusive! Join a team that has a 100+ year reputation for excellence as an innovative, growing and financially stable company that is dedicated to promoting a culture that thrives on inclusion and diversity.
From numerous awards to being recognized as one of the best places to work, Suddath offers a caring, family environment while providing relocation and logistics services to people and companies all around the world.
What We Offer!
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company matching
- Weekly pay for hourly-paid employees. Biweekly pay for salaried employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid company holidays
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development
- For more information on our benefit offerings, please visit and scroll down to view our employee benefits.
Sterling Lexicon is a leading global provider of relocation services, technology and knowledge. Our portfolio consists of operating lines in global relocation services, move programs & related services, and technology platforms that add value for our customers.
Our employees operate from regional offices in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America to support the success of our clients and their relocating employees around the world.
This position is responsible for global assignment services to our clients and their employees and families. To manage the smooth transition of the assignee and family to their new location, by applying the single point of co-ordination concept and provide ongoing support during the assignment, including repatriation where appropriate.
- Create and update Storage variation following internal processes.
- Make sure information is consistent with instructions in relation to storage fees, insurance requirements and purchase orders.
- Conduct purchase order reminders and corrections.
- Send documents for PVT clients.
- Create and maintain a private debtor list.
- Update storage files involving debtors, volumes and end of storage support.
- Update spreadsheets with all storage files, including storage costs, charges, contacts for invoices and purchase orders.
- Conduct billing using the Company enterprise system.
- Send quarterly storage invoices.
- Assist the finance department with outstanding invoices.
- Liaise with the Human Resources functions of our clients.
- Send storage contracts to PVT clients.
- Make sure payments of storage invoices are received and allocated by the internal finance function.
- Manage all proof of payment requests.
- Manage outstanding invoice processes prior to the initiation of storage deliveries.
- Liaise with the internal Pricing function upon requests received from customers related to storage delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar customer service related role
- Excellent organisation, administration and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families
- Initiative and creativity within the parameters of policy and procedures
- Fluency in IT applications Microsoft Office and related platforms
- Attention to detail and numeric skills
- Ability to work well within a multicultural team
- Knowledge of international compensation, social security and tax issues is preferable
- Have a basic understanding in the areas of balance sheets, assignment package preparation, assignee transfer process, international payroll / allowance calculations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects in addition to day-to-day activities.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake additional tasks, as required.
The Suddath Companies is a multifaceted group of companies that specialize in worldwide corporate employee relocations, household moving, warehouse and logistics management and specialized transportation services.
The Suddath Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.