Waiter/Waitress : Dalmer Group
- Cape Town
- Dalmer Group
- We are looking for new recruits to come and join our restaurants means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
- We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who – like to work as part of a team. are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests. are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- The Waiter/Waitress role: You should feel confident and comfortable communicating and interacting with our guests to ensure that they are given a warm welcome and made to feel special; We have an array of restaurants on resort comprising of half-board assisted buffet and a range of table service and fast-food outlets.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of delivering a professional dining experience with seamless service whilst maintaining the sense of fun our guests expect from a holiday at Butlins. Normal working hours: Depending on which venue you work in, an early shift could start at 7:30am and a late shift could be until 10:30pm. Some venues also operate split shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange tables or dining areas.
- Collect dirty dishes or other tableware.
- Schedule dining reservations.
- Assist customers with seating arrangements.
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment.
- Provide customers with general information or assistance.
- Enforce rules or regulations.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Take customer orders.
- In Return, We Are Delighted To Offer Our Teams
- Clear and structured career pathways