Virtual Assistant for property maintenance administration
- Remote in Stellenbosch, Western Cape
This is a fully remote role working from home for our client, a well-established and growing Property Management and Maintenance Company based in London. The successful applicant will work as part of a team managing the required maintenance obligations for their 600-managed properties.
The Assistant Maintenance Coordinator will be someone who will arrange and manage maintenance works obligations of our buildings from scheduling on our software, speaking to Contractors on site, arranging building access, monitoring and updating job reports, invoicing, and business development to grow the contracts portfolio.
- Efficiently schedule works for completion using our coordination software to maximize revenue and minimize travel times and business costs.
- Invoice and report on successful property visits while undertaking the required actions for visits requiring further works or customer interaction.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and analyse the property portfolio and engage in business development to maximise revenue within the commercial field in which you operate.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Previous job Contractor coordination experience would be preferred but not essential. An energetic and hardworking persona is more important though.
- Understanding of Health & Safety building maintenance and legislation would be a plus but not essential.
- Professional customer service skills.
- An analytical mindset is required to complete all required obligations within appropriate timeframes.
- Multitasking skills are required to balance numerous different projects at the same time at different stages of completion.
- High standard of communication skills, both written and oral.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Previous Business Development experience will be advantageous.
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work
- R18,000-R22,000 per month
- 15 days holidays (plus UK bank holidays).
- Standard hours – 0800-1700 UK Time, Monday-Friday
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.