Unemployed Youth HR Learnership at Hilti
- South Africa
What’s the role?
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, passionate and exceptional
– to join our team at Head-Office, South Africa !
What does the role involve?
You will act as a key counterpart in all operational, people, processes and activities within the HR team and work in close collaboration and co-operation with our Regional (or HUB ) HR operations team , within our shared services model.
You will provide support to the HRBP and our L&D team in all applicable administrative tasks, as well as developing and implementing HR policies & procedures, and short term and long-term HR key initiatives.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to learn, grow and build your career with a well recognized global company It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move around the business and to progress and add value in their function .
What you need is:
• Completed Matric Certificate
• Candidates must be a South African citizen
• Candidate must be unemployed
• Excellent computer literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc ) with working knowledge of HCM /HR systems
• Strong communications skills with proficiency in English – written and verbal
• Min. 1 year having worked in an HR function/HR business unit
• Highly effective administrative and organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to thrive both independently and within a team environment
• High commitment to customer satisfaction and stakeholder management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and highly energetic
• Willingness and ambition to develop and explore other core functions of the business i.e Sales , Marketing etc
Why you should apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top ‘Great Place to Work’ for ,both locally and globally. And when you meet us you’ll understand why. We have a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences – success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
We look foward to receiving your application !
Job advert closing date: 27 January 2023