UNIT ADMINISTRATOR : NATIONAL RENAL CARE
- RCH Ethekwini : DURBAN
- NATIONAL RENAL CARE
Job DescriptionJob Description
- National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney disease management organisation that provides person-centered health and care, which is digitally enabled, and data driven. National Renal Care seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of a Unit Administrator
- The Unit Administrator will be responsible for all patient and general administrative duties including posting, filing and data capturing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all patient administration is effectively completed as per company deadlines and policies.
- Ensure that all financial policies and procedures are followed in the unit i.e. confirmation, billing, private patients, stock, waste etc. on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the relevant HR and payroll processes are being followed in the unit on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all unit administration is effectively completed as per company deadlines and policies.
- Ensure efficient customer service by maintaining proactive and effective stakeholder and interdepartmental communication in order to maintain optimal standards of service delivery.
- Ensure that all staff are trained and educated regarding the Administration function in the unit and that your related knowledge is constantly updated.
- Demonstrate the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC Way.
- Grade 12 level of numeracy and literacy.
- A Minimum of 2-years’ experience within a similar role.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Computer literacy essential (MS Office).
- Strong Customer orientation
- Team player
- Very energetic
- Well organised
- Excellence Orientation (Concern for high quality work)