- Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal
- Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal
Job DescriptionKwaZulu Natal, Pinetown (Market related) Truck Driver
My client, in the Cable industry, is currently recruiting a professional and self-motivated Truck Driver to join their exciting team in Kwazulu-Natal. The suitable candidate will come with at least 2 years’ experience as a Truck Driver. Minimum Requirement:
- 2 years’ experience as a Truck Driver.
- Knowledge of Road ordinance.
- A Valid Driver’s License is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report any unsafe equipment or working conditions to your supervisor.
- Ensuring vehicle greasing and cleaning are done to limit unnecessary wear and tear.
- Actively work to increase personal skills and knowledge.
- Fuelling of vehicle.
- Correct completion and issuing receipts of Driver’s Day sheets, delivery notes, inspection lists, and any other documentation.
- Reporting all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Inform your supervisor of discrepancies in reports and invoices.
- Monitoring radio contact with the depot.
- Executing all documented and radioed instructions.
- Ensure correct procedures are followed in case of accidents/incidents and completion of necessary reports.
- Correct completion of all delivery notes and day sheets to ensure accurate invoicing can be done.
- Ensuring safety, security, and prevention of accidents.
- Greasing of vehicle and changing of wheels in case of puncture.
- Wearing the correct PPE and uniform neatly.
- Ensuring there’s no damage to the vehicle, another vehicle, or property that could result in costs and claims.
- Ensuring that the load is properly secured and delivered promptly
- Cleanliness of his vehicles by washing, sweeping, and cleaning the vehicle
- Ensure all safety equipment is used as required.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 18 February 2023, however, you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position until 31 March 2023.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. For more information please contact: Consultant MF