Tractor Operator Jobs at Randwater
- South Africa
Closing Date 2023/02/06
Reference Number RAN230124-4
Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of agricultural / horticultural related tool and plant to assist with the site maintenance activities undertaken by the EMS – ZKS.
• Grade 12 or related NQF level4.
• 3 years’ experience driving tractors & 2 years’ experience using a broad range of horticultural tractor mounted equipment.
• Code 8 (EB) Drivers Licence. • Ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 driver test.
• Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
• Physical capability to hitch I unhitch implements.
Primary Duties • Safe and correct use of tractor, implements and drawn equipment.
• General site maintenance of landscape and facilities.
• Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
• Completion of daily safety checklists.
• Responsible for the separation of waste generated on site.
• Assist with Senior Gardener work as and when required.
• Horticultural skill.
• Use of horticultural equipment.
• Understanding of machinery operation and maintenance
Skills Communication (Verbal & Written)
• Customer orientated
• Safety conscious
• Ability to work independently
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.