Temp Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Cape Town, WC, South Africa
- Ithemba Recruitment- Sourcing Top Talent
Duties and responsibilities :
- Follow the recruitment process as outlined, unless otherwise advised.
- Obtain recruitment pre-authorization form signed off by management in order to proceed with recruitment process.
- Ensure competency-based interview questions are posed as part of targeted selection process. Ensure that reference checks are completed for the final shortlisted candidate, as well as other formal checks (credit / fraud / criminal / qualification / drivers license etc.
where appropriate) and obtain a most recent payslip. Discuss a potential offer put forward by the line manager for the General Manager and HRM to consider.
Draft offer letter for candidate after package has been approved.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through interactions and by understanding and meeting their needs.
- Engage with candidates in a professional manner by communicating information and providing feedback timeously.
- Maintain networks with service providers through regular communication.
- Align own practices to policies and procedures by building and maintaining relationships with the broader HR community.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the companys cultural initiatives
- Achieve key business strategies by participating in and supporting corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Add value to the company by identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support the implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Ensure authorisation of vacancies and budget is obtained prior to recruitment as per relevant processes and policies.
- Ensure best-fit candidates are recruited by clarifying stakeholders vacancy requirements.
- Attract suitable applicants by creating adverts and advertising vacancies using the most effective sourcing channels.
- Screen applicant cv's by reviewing and identifying appropriate applicants.
- Ensure that policies and practices are met through conducting the shortlisting and interviewing for applicants including record keeping of all applications and communications for audit purposes.
- Finalise applicant shortlisting by engaging line management / HR.
- Ensure that shortlisted candidates are scheduled for interviews; assessments and clearance checks by providing the necessary information to the Recruitment Administrator for processing.
- Participate in deciding on the most suitable candidate for appointment through the line and candidate engagement.
- Meet minimum required recruitment metrics by continuously monitoring and tracking progress and taking corrective action where required.
- Ensure all recruitment activities comply with regulatory requirements.
- Respond to queries or complaints in a timely manner and ensure that they are actively resolved.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression opportunities for self with input from management.
- Support personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring that all learning activities are completed;
experience gained and certifications obtained within specified time frames.
Qualifications and experience :
- Matric Certificate / Grade 12 (Essential)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in recruitment - either in a fast-paced startup / progressive corporate environment and preferably with previous recruitment agency background
- Social Media recruitment experience (Essential)
- Experience working with recruitment tools e.g., LinkedIn (Essential)
- CTS / ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- APSO registration and certification (highly advantageous)
- HR Qualification (highly advantageous)