- Midrand, Gauteng
- Fidelity Services Group
Job DescriptionA position for a Talent Specialist - Assessments exists at the Fidelity ADT Business. The overall purpose of this position is to manage the assessment portfolio and support the Talent Team talent strategies and projects, as well as organisational development projects.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Honours Degree Industrial / Organisational Psychologist.
- Registered as a Psychometrist or Industrial / Organisation Psychologist with the HPCSA
- 16PF accredited
- Clear criminal record
- Valid driver’s licence Code: B
- Must be willing to travel
- Manage the psychometric portfolio for the FADT Business on a national level for recruitment and development purposes
- Design and facilitate training and policies to ensure assessments are aligned to best practice
- Administer, score, interpret, and write reports on assessments in line with HPCSA standards and internal SLA’s.
o Manage the online assessment portal.
- Set-up assessment batteries based on the inherent requirements of the job.
- Ensure that all assessment processes are updated and aligned to best practice, HPCSA standards and Labour
- Application of assessment in development and organisational interventions to support and inform projects.
- Assist with talent projects – identification of talent, development plans, succession planning, career pathing and coaching/mentoring and soft skills interventions
- Support the Performance Management process and Strategy
- Assist with the development and implement leadership workshops / programmes and team-building activities
- Ensure talent initiatives and interventions are aligned with existing EE targets/strategy, Learning and Development interventions and Skills Development plans
- Assist with Organisational Development projects in order to ensure optimal functioning and effectiveness on an organisational, departmental, team and individual level
- Assist with the designing and implementation of climate surveys, providing feedback to business, proposing solutions and implementing interventions
- Assist with designing and facilitating workshops that focus on changing employee behaviour as and when required
HR Related Projects
- To provide support to recruitment and HR business partners as and when required
- Assist with wellness and employee engagement projects
- Provide statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement
- Conduct job analysis and align job descriptions according to the competency framework. Assist business with the formulation of the KPI’s
Participate in various ad-hoc projects when necessary
Required Behavioural Competencies:
- Organisational Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Establishing Rapport and Building Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
- Analysing and Reporting
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.