Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech and Product)
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- Kuda Technologies Ltd
Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name Kuda’ which means love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world's most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
We love our people at Kuda. We are an empathetic, high performing, caring and passionate family.
The Talent team make sure the best people on the market are found, and join the Kuda family as we continue to scale and disrupt the market.
We are currently in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has experience in scaling Tech and Product teams.
Someone that who will optimise our talent sourcing processes, create an excellent candidate experience and ultimately help Kuda continue to grow at pace.
Are you ready for the journey?
- Managing the holistic end to end Talent Acquisition process
- Building partnerships with senior stakeholders in order to find top talent in the market
- Creating the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver hiring KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future organisational needs
- Leading fun, challenging Talent Acquisition special projects working with cross functional teams
- Pre-screening and creating candidate shortlists
- Negotiating and closing offers
- 2+ years’ experience as a full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter - sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates for Tech roles
- Proven track record of delivering results in a high-growth business with timelines and KPIs
- Excellent business acumen : you understand what the organization needs and how to provide solutions
- Experience designing creative sourcing and candidate pipeline strategies
- Excellent attentive listening skills and display high levels of empathy (essential)
- Passionate, resilient and possess a growth mindset
- Good experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Results and data driven approach
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth start-up and / or agency (bonus)
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to :
- Leave days
- Medical aid
- Travel insurance
- Pension fund
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.