TERTIARY EDUCATION CONSULTANT FULL TIME PROGRAMMES
- Boksburg, Gauteng
- CTU Career Chatz
Job title: Tertiary Education Consultants
Reporting to: Campus Business Development Manager, Sales Team Lead & National Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic salary, Petrol card for business related travel, Cell phone, Laptop, Commission & Incentives
Hours: 45 hours, Full Time, Normal Hours 08:00am to 16:30pm, Min two Saturdays per month 09:00am to 13:00pm or as required for school events/ campus events
Location: At the allocated CTU Campus
Purpose of the position
Tertiary Education Consultants promote the CTU Brand; build relationships with TOP FEEDER schools as specified and confirmed by Head Office. Tertiary Education Consultants generate a marketing database by presenting to Grade 8 to 12 learners at various schools and events allocated to their region. Tertiary Education Consultants create promotional events and functions on campus to generate sales. Tertiary Education Consultants are required to create a strong presence at the various schools and the surrounding campus region. Tertiary Education Consultants will market various school solutions in order to build strong relations with schools.
Responsibilities & Duties
- School & Client Relations/ Business development
- Required to build relationships with key people at schools / teachers/ principles/ parents/ prospective students
- Schedule and complete presentations to grade 12 & 11 learners.
- Create opportunity for first contact with learners from Grade 8 to 10.
- Build relationships with funding and student loan organizations
- Address customer concerns and issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Database/lead generation
- Responsible for booking school appointments with TOP FEEDER schools, present to Grade 11 and 12 learners. These bookings might be extended to earlier grades where and if required.
- Generate and manage the data collection against a given target
- Generate no less than 60 - 80% of school learners in the allocated region
- Ensure quick delivery of information cards to the campus after a presentation to ensure quick feedback to leads with all CTU information
- Create events and opportunities that will ensure high lead conversion
- Create a customer service/customer experience programme on campus that will ensure customer retention and minimize cancellation
- Work closely with the campus team, student advisors, facilitators to ensure maximum attendance at events that will secure enrolments
- Overall marketing & generate enrolments
- Drive brand loyalty.
- Execute marketing plans.
- Book appointments with schools | teachers | prospects and their parents
- Liaise with the student advisors as required for consultations & events
- Involved in the recruitment of the students for the next year intake
- Mining and contacting of the career database
- Scheduling appointments/consultations according to the school/campus targets set
- Contact with the database as required for events
- Work against strict activity and financial targets
- Keep in touch with the registered prospects once a month
- Registering and enrolling students monthly/quarterly against given targets
- Involved with awareness campaigns for the allocated region
- Attend and organize CTU CAMPUS events for example Open day’s & Open weeks
- Branding/ awareness and CTU representation when are where required, together with Campus and Senior management
- Marketing various school solutions (i.e. Teacher training) in order to build sound school relations
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Overall awareness and presence at schools/ events and region
- Overall promotion for the campus
- Create a CTU experience for current students (SRC/SSC/ Student life) that will create a positive environment, referrals etc.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Effective lead generation through school relations
- Generate leads and secure sales.
- Plan roadshows/ enrolment drives at various distant locations
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Develop field-marketing plans for improving sales and profitability.
- Assist the team in planning and scheduling marketing campaigns, tradeshows, conferences, industry meetings, etc.
- Recommend innovative and creative marketing approaches for revenue growth.
- Provide sales support and guidance to team for product positioning.
- Monitor field-marketing programs regularly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be energetic and hardworking and should be able to communicate well with teachers, prospective students, current students and sponsors
- Research local competitors
- Record keeping of marketing workbook, stats and CRM
- Monitor and manage expenditures.
- Recommend marketing techniques and tactics based on changing business demands.
The Tertiary Education Consultant is highly presentable and fluent in more than one language as required for the relevant region. A CTU career marketer is a positive, influential individual that is always on time, well prepared and a knowledgeable source of information to the prospective client. The Tertiary Education Consultant has high standards and communicates well and professional. The Tertiary Education Consultant is a CTU brand ambassador and should always represent according to the image, as set out by the Executive management team.
- Experience in academic advising or related careers in post-secondary education is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Above average presentation skills
- Building Rapport
- Client/Customer Awareness
- Interpersonal Relations
- Listening Skills
- Organizing /Planning Ability
- Personal Work Ethic
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Consultative Skills
- Energy Level
- Influencing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Learning Ability
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Team Skills
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency
- Tolerance of Stress
- Written Skills