System Controller - VKB Retail, Head Office Reitz
- Reitz, Free State
- Reitz, Free State
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Overall system support & input pertaining business process requirements, possible risks and problem definition and analysis/
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- Relevant BCom/ Financial qualification will serve as recommendation
- Previous experience in similar position will serve as recommendation
- Computer literate in MS Office programs
- Knowledge of Business Central/ LS Central/ ClickLearn
- Constantly adding value to the position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieving project objectives.
- Identify and resolve issues that may arise on various divisions within VKB Commercial’s framework.
- Manage risks and provide input to the risk management process.
- Liaise with other project areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Liaise with various business units to determine requirements and resolve issues.
- Responsible to ensure that system changes are done within set targets and timelines.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Identify and define business requirements.
- Analyse and map business processes (current state/future state).
- Prepare or provide input to business cases, feasibility assessments, etc.
- Produce high quality documentation.
- Test, resolve and report system changes that were requested.
- Report status and issues to the Project Manager(s)
- Give support to relevant divisions within VKB Commercial when issues may arise.
- Stay abreast of Business Central, LS Central & ClickLearn functionality in order to optimise processes and train relevant personnel.
- Contribute to enterprise architecture development from a business need perspective.
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ability to function independently within a team context and accept responsibility
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px