- Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Boschendal Hospitality (Pty) Ltd
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES BUT A RE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To answer all incoming (external and internal) calls using the set scripting for example: “Good morning /afternoon/ evening, you have reached xxx, (Name) speaking. How may I assist you?”
- To answer the telephone in a polite, professional and courteous manner at all times and within three rings.
- To timeously transfer incoming calls to the correct department/person.
- To ensure that guest messages are typed on the appropriate guest collateral and delivered timeously.
- To ensure that hotel personnel messages are typed on an email draft and sent timeously.
- To ensure that information on all outgoing correspondence is accurate and correctly spelt. * Confidentiality of information is always maintained.
- To ensure that you are kept informed of all property facilities, events and any other information that may be required.
- To regularly check that the photocopy machine is in working order and paper is replenished.
- To keep the hotel extension list updated with regards to staff movement.
- To assist the Accommodation and Events Teams with updating profiles on Mews.
- To assist both Accommodation, Experience Reservations and Groups & Events with administration duties.
- Ordering of all office supplies.
- Answering and managing the enquires and distribute emails timeously and respond to requests where information is available, whilst copying in the relevant department.
- Experience in a similar environment advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant software and experience in using a PMS system/ Dineplan will be advantageous.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
Job Type: Full-time