- Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
You will join our dynamic Vista Africa team based in Woodstock, Cape Town where you will get involved in programming, installation and configuration of software, business analysis, problem solving customer liaison, training and international travel.
The role is fast paced and exciting. You will be working within a small team and dealing with senior stakeholders at major cinema chains across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Software problem solving
- Using SQL statements to assist
- Interpreting error logs
- Recording support calls into our issue tracking system
- Adjusting conversation for all levels of users
- Carrying a mobile phone to answer urgent after hours support calls on a roster basis
- Testing software prior to live.
- Assist in documenting practices.
You will need
- A University degree in an IT / Computer / Engineering related field (with excellent grades)
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in the industry.
- Experience with databases and SQL queries
- Knowledge of software development concepts
- Some technical experience with advanced aspects of windows DHCP, DNS, IIS, AD, network configuration
If you are a fast learner with excellent problem solving ability and a can-do attitude, you will excel in this position. You will need fantastic communication skills and the drive and motivation to deliver first-rate service to our customers.
Your attention to detail and initiative as well as your ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, whilst meeting deadlines, will be your key to success in this role.
You will have the right to live and work in South Africa and will hold a current passport, or be able to obtain a passport when necessary for overseas travel.
Hybrid working possible.