Supply Chain & Technical Innovations Manager -West, Islands & Middle Africa
- Johannesburg, Gauteng 2198
- The Coca-Cola Company
Supply Chain & Innovations Manager : West, Islands & Middle Africa (WIMA Franchise)
What You Will Do for Us
- Supply Chain & Innovations (SC&I) manager manages new product & packaging innovation, supplier development and implementation of Integrated End to End (E2E) business planning initiatives with system partners such as Next Generation Sales & Operational Planning (NG&SOP), Network optimisation & Digitization of Coca Cola System Supply Chain (CCS SC) and wider Enterprise Ecosystem.
- Leads the development and implementation of strategic and Supply Chain operational guidelines to drive profitable volume growth by building/improving Bottler supply Chain & innovation processes (current and new) to become the lowest cost producer and achieve agreed upon productivity benchmarks (e.g., yields, line utilization, customer service levels etc.) Leverages Global Benchmarking and Enterprise-Wide Initiatives (EWI) & Productivity program & collaborate with system partners to develop and execute a robust Productivity Initives projects pipeline.
- Coordinates development of Supply chain capacity & capability and infrastructural investments outlook to meet the Franchise business Long Range Planning (LRP) growth plans; develop project plans for capacity expansion projects and commercialization on innovation while building technical and process capabilities within the bottling plants.
- Collaborates with plant/bottler management to ensure that the E2E Supply Chain system collaboration routines between system stakeholders e.g.(Bottler, Commercial Product Services (CPS) , Research & Development (R&D) and The Coca Cola Company (TCCC /KO) ‘s Franchise Frontline & Project Managers to meets the objectives specified under the A.F.R.I.C.A. W.I.N.S strategy
- Champions Governance framework like Common Innovations Framework (CIF) & Stock Keeping Units (SKU) rationalization process, (Killing of Zombies/ Discontinuation of low performing sku) whist ensuring adherence to the governance framework by project teams.
- Experience: 5 -10 Years of relevant work experience
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Supply Chain & Food Science, Chemical Engineering, or similar Qualification.
- Key Skills: Supply Chain Management, New product & Process Development, Risk Management, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing Process, People Management, Thought Leadership, Product Quality, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Logistics, Supply Strategies, Food Manufacturing. Analytical Skills.
- Language: English and Portuguese
Product Commercialization; Research and Development (R&D); Quality Assurance (QA); Taking Initiative; People Management; Process Development (PD); Project Management; Supply Chain Management; Packaging
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.