- Johannesburg : Gauteng
- IStore Core Group
- iStore is the home of everything Apple, and Africa’s largest Apple Premium Reseller. With a retail footprint of more than 30 physical and online stores across Africa that provide expert advice, Apple Authorised Repairs, Business, Education, training and technical support for anything and everything Apple.
- As the iStore Manager, you are at the steer of our helm. You would be responsible and accountable for the store and all its operations.
- You would lead the teams to ensure they perform at their best, and ensure both your team and your customers have a valued experience. You would be responsible for the Store to achieve or exceed its unit, financial and developmental targets.
- A Completed Matric (Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous)
- 5+ years leading large teams in a complex and high turnover environment
- Matrix management capability to ensure co-operation across business functions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn quickly, being agile and nimble whilst thinking strategically
- Understanding corporate strategic direction and targets
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience
- Experience in compiling report on store performance.
- Proven track record of driving Store targets and results
- Retail operations experience and knowledge