Specialist Enterprise Architecture
- Pretoria, Gauteng
- South African Bank Note Company
To design, implement and maintain an enterprise architecture capability necessary to assure alignment and leverage of information technology that will realize business objectives and information processing needs of the organization.
Main Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide enterprise-wide, IT-centric models intended to facilitate design decision-making and technology deployment optimization.
- Facilitate systematic change by sequencing and designing initiatives appropriately, thereby creating common direction and synergies among stakeholders.
- Leads the new technology adoption initiatives, including the execution plans, coordination and requisite change interventions.
- Integrate the Enterprise and Modernize the Portfolio and provide a snapshot in time of SABN from a technological perspective.
- Identify the required architecture tools, establish and maintain the Enterprise Architecture Repository across all domains, with due consideration of the SARB Group architecture.
- Conduct architecture assessment to ensure that the choices of right and fit for purpose solutions.
- Monitor technological trends in the industry and assists business cases for their integration into the organizational ICT plans.
- Analyze and evaluate business long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the enterprise architecture plans are aligned to the long-term business objectives.
- Assure quality for the end to end delivery of the solutions to business, ensuring that solution development process complies with appropriate architectural governance and standards.
- Active involvement with Project Management to ensure ICT projects meet business requirements and end-state architecture plans.
- Implement and run the architecture decision making through architecture review and design reviews mechanisms.
The preferred candidate is likely to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- 5 years’ experience ICT in an architecture role
- Practical experience in Architecture frameworks (i.e. TOGAF/Zachman)
Knowledge and Skills:
- COBIT / ITIL
- Enterprise solution implementation (ERP)
- IT strategy development and monitoring
- Architecture principles design
- Architecture views on various domain
- Business analysis
- Application design
- Data design
- System integration
- Services design
- Solution modelling
- Benefits analysis
- Project Management
Internal applicants should apply on the SABN careers portal on the intranet by uploading detailed CV’s and copies of qualifications. External applicants should apply on Careers24 website by uploading detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
The personal information that is collected and processed for recruitment purposes will not be utilised for any other purpose. You can read more on how we process your personal information in the South African Reserve Bank Privacy Notice. You absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
SABN is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements. Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.