Solar Sales Specialist (External Sales) Cape Town
- Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Watershed Consulting
A leading manufacturer of Electrical and Electronics company is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Solar Sales Specialist to join their driven Team.
Extensive Solar Product Knowledge and Solar Sales skills
Job Requirements :
- Experience 5 years of sales in a Solar environment
- External Sales experience
- Experience with South African National Standards
- 5 years’ experience in Atex and electrical environments
- Must be able to travel
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Available to work from 7.30am each day until 5.00pm AND every 2nd Saturday until 1pm
- Own, reliable Car
- Valid Driver's License
- Matric + Electrical Qualifications B. Tech, B.sc
- Show Tenacity in difficult circumstances
- Accuracy in execution of tasks
Job Responsibilities :
- Analysis of the marketplace as well as design and execute a market strategy based on their product offering and relative to the client base demographics by reporting back to the divisional manager on a monthly basis.
- Identify and capitalize on new product opportunities by positioning respective product range in client stores.
- Together with respective Category managers, develop product launch programs as well as formulate of customer days or product awareness campaigns within our client portfolio, within one month of the product being received.
- Liaise with Category Manager ensuring sales targets are met by responding to client emails and calls within 48 hours and formulating enquiries and quotes weekly.
- Analysing current marketplace by giving feedback on important market and competitive information to the relevant Category manager on a weekly basis
- Train clients and staff on products in a structured manner in prearranged intervals weekly
- Generate new leads, follow up on leads within 48 hours and execute sales strategies given by category manager and develop existing customers weekly
- Utilize sample stock, demo suitcases, catalogues and charts to promote respective product awareness with every customer visit
- Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and always providing these with excellent service and support.
- Feedback all suggestions for improvement via market research to respective Category manager on a weekly basis
- Continuously assist in, as well as liaising with any business partners with respects to any exhibition of any type with reference to our organisation and making yourself available for such an event to assist in ensuring the smooth running of such expo
- Planning as well as submission of weekly calls.
- Reporting on sales activities weekly Identify possibilities for turnkey projects and propose turnkey solutions with the help of the relevant Category / Brand managers, Category / Brand Specialist and Systems Integrators.
- Conduct 4 to 8 weekly calls on industry in order to provide solutions and product offerings.