Shared Services Administrator Re-advertisement
- South Africa
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Job DescriptionFaculty Support / Admin Department Department Cape Peninsula University of Technology -> Human Capital -> Human Resources Admin Campus/ Location All CPUT Campuses - All CPUT Campuses, ZA (Primary)
Job Type Permanent Occupational Function Support / Admin Number of Positions 1 Annual Salary Package (incl. Medical Aid rate based on principal member only) To be confirmed Advert Closing Date 14/1/2023 Job Purpose
The purpose of this job is to provide administrative support to the Human Capital (HC) Centers of Excellence (COEs), Human Capital Business Partners (HCBPs) and Human Capital Management in achieving operational strategic objectives and ensuring compliance and adherence to Human Capital policies, procedures, processes and agreed deadlines (SLAs).Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
National Diploma in Human Resources Management or Equivalent
3 years’ working in a Human Resources environment
Experience in Human Capital administration is advantageous
Key Performance Areas / Principal Accountabilities HC Business and Generalist support
- Provides second-line HC general service and support to HC BP
- Assist HC management in relation to general query resolution.
- Apply an escalation approach in the event of complex queries
- Provides assistance to CPUT employees and clients on a range of HC administrative functions.
- Handle any other related HC generalist support tasks
2. Recruitment and Selection coordination support
- Administrates and facilitates the recruitment and selection admin process including but not limited to :
- Processing of online applications on the system
- Scheduling of shortlisting and interviews
- Preparing interview packs in consultation with HCPB
- References request (Referees & qualification checks)
- Prepare docs for Governance (recommendations to appoint for submission by the BP
- Handle correspondence between to and from applicants
- Communicate with the interview panel
- Communicate the outcome timeously to members.
- Advise new employees about relocation and other related logistical arrangements.
- Prepare induction packs of new employees
- Receive employee
- Communicate to new employee to effect smooth onboarding
- Handle any other related R &S support
- Prepare staffing committee submissions
3. Logistical arrangements for HC BP initiatives
- Arrange and confirm venue and convey to panel members and applicants
- Confirm, prepare and ensure required venue is set –up and ready including cleanliness; and smooth operations
- Arrange catering and coffee if necessary
- Arrange Flights and transport for the candidates outside Cape Town.
- Handle any related requisitions administration.
4. Client liaison and service
- Liaise with service providers and vendors to ensure sufficient services delivery in respect of recruitment and selection
- Support and host visitors to create a positive image and working climate
- Advises clients on maternity leave, retirement letters and documents which needs to be submitted to Home Affairs such as work permits.
5. Exit Administration/ Termination docs
- Issue and track exit interview forms
6. Office Operations
- Communicate with clients, vendors and applicants.
- Answer phones, handle messages and emails
- Responds in writing or via telephone to queries following an approved Service Centre system
- Assist potential applicants on the e-recruitment system re: administrative process
- Assist with e-recruitment trouble shooting to resolve system problems.
- Handle any other relevant Office operations
7. Preparation of Reports
- Ensure updating of organograms
- Ensure updated vacancy list
- Update appointments, secondment and transfers documents
- Other reports
8. Team support
- Build effective working relations in order to facilitate the achievement of set HC service dimensions.
- Build internal and external client-centered relations.
- Work together and assist the processing unit to ensure that capturing is completed
- Client service orientation
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Adjusting to change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills
- Writing skills
Closing date: 14 January 2023
NB: THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW APPLICANTS TO UPLOAD CVs, QUALIFICATION, CERTIFICATES OR ANY IDENTITY DOCUMENTATION. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL YOUR APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTATION UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED BY THE HUMAN CAPITAL DEPARTMENT. IT IS THUS IMPORTANT THAT APPLICANTS COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS COMPREHENSIVELY AS FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT DISADVANTAGE YOU. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION ON THE SYSTEM WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION AS THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CRITERIA USED FOR EVALUATION OF YOUR APPLICATION BY OUR PANEL.The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is committed to Employment Equity and aims to attract and retain talented individuals to achieve our equity objectives and therefore, people from the designated groups, including those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to applicants whose appointment contributes towards the achievement of demographic representation. We reserve the right not to make an appointment.