Senior Sales Manager
- Somerset West, Western Cape
- Staff Solutions
Western Cape, Somerset West
Negotiable Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Manufacturing Sector is looking to employ a Senior Sales Manager to join their dynamic team in Somerset West.Job Description:
Identification and development of business opportunities:
- Pre-empt requirements through market research and Stakeholder engagement.
- Position as preferred partner, supplier and offer commercially attractive solutions
Identify and develop business opportunities:
- Confirm which the business solutions will be suitable for the market and sales opportunity.
- Prepare and implement various capture plans enabling business development.
- Understand competitive landscape.
- Create winning pricing strategies aligned with Commercial Strategy.
- Develop strong business network with multi-layer relationships including Business to Government, and Business-to-Business partners.
- Contract suitable partners within market/sales structure to execute commercial strategies.
Internal stakeholder liaising:
- Coordinate and align with management team.
- Liaise with internal role players to collate relevant inputs and establish an executable solution.
- Provide inputs to colleagues for business development opportunities.
Customer relationship management:
- Ensure regular and effective communication with end users/technical advisors and distributors.
- Monitor and ensure optimal customer satisfaction throughout customer lifecycle.
- Manage all customer communication at all levels.
- Communicate and engage with relevant stakeholders in the markets including Ministers, Heads of Security Forces, Defence Attaches, Ambassadors, Heads of Industry Partners, Procurement officers etc.
- Build strong stakeholder network.
- Coordinate and align with internal management team to effectively manage all business processes relevant to Market/Region/Key Account/Product Group.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures, government policies and international laws and legislations.
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree) qualification in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in international sales and marketing.
- Experience in the Security, Technology or Defence industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Defence Industry
- Global Political and Economic Affairs
- Understanding of International Trade and regulations.
- Communicate effectively – Written & Verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets
- Travel local and International
- Strong contract negotiation skills