Senior IT Technician (remote)
- Remote in Cape Town, Western Cape
TechQuarters, a fast-growing UK-based Cloud IT Services Company, is seeking a full-time, home-based Senior Engineer to help our growth. The hours are to cover UK working hours.
You'll be working with a worldwide team, providing services and Office 365/Azure/Firewalls/Servers to SME customers. This will take the form of phone calls, video calls and emails - monitoring systems, administering systems and generally making our customers lives easier. Spoken and written English must be excellent.
Work Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (UK Time)
Break: 1hour lunch
Multiple years' experience of providing IT support is an absolute minimum, as well as exposure to a range of Microsoft systems. You'll need to be good at problem solving and self sufficient.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fun, talented London company (11yrs old this year), which has had a remote work strategy for a number of years.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Weekends
- 2nd/3rd line experience and looking for next step
- Technical experience working with Office365, specifically Exchange/SharePoint/Intune
- Experience working on projects (e.g. Deployments/Migrations/Desktop rollouts)
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R45,000.00 per month
- IT: 3 years (Required)
- Office 365 or Server: 3 years (Required)