Security Sales Specialist
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Dimension Data
Are you looking for a career where you will be able to make an impact on your community? Do you want to work with and for the best security companies in the region?
If so, this is the role for you! Please check out our client's website and apply today!
As a Security Sales Specialist, you'll be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing existing accounts.
You will use your sales skills to build long-term relationships with customers by providing them with the best possible service and advice on their security needs.
You must have a passion for selling Cyber Security solutions or services to businesses in order to succeed in this role.
You must also be able to work well under pressure, as you'll need to meet deadlines in order to close deals.
Devises, develops and implements a sales process that maximizes results by leveraging existing processes and best practices.
Responsible for coaching junior salespeople in establishing career track within the organization and growing their careers.
Ensures their training is thorough and customized to the needs of their teams and sales cycle
- Develops sales materials and presentations to demonstrate value to customer.
- Covers a wide range of current events in the marketplace of new, innovative security technologies and solutions.
- Gives presentations or demonstrates products and services in person or online.
- Maintain relationships with potential customers to ensure market presence, understanding of product / service requirements, and readiness to provide new product / service information and / or secure business opportunities.
- Build accounts within target companies through an account management process with responsiveness to buyers' needs.
- Sell security engineering products and services to businesses.
- Interact with other departments (e.g., sales, marketing, operations) to maintain contact with stakeholders within target companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field required
- Strong background in the security industry preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the security industry
- Experience with business to business sales and services preferred.
- Security Sales Specialist Certification and an endorsement with at least 3 years of experience as a security sales specialist is preferred.
- Three years of experience as a security sales Account Manager, preferably in the last three years of employment preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in security sales or technical support