Sales, Training and Customer Care Consultant
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- E2E Staffing (PTY) LTD
We are assisting our client with the Recruitment of this exciting position based in the Western Cape
Department : Sales / Customer Care
Reports To : Consultant Manager and GM Sales and Customer Care
Personal Strengths Required : Presentable, good communication skills, ability to solve problems.
Main Purpose :
- Conducting Sales Presentation in line with clients sales methodologies
- Install and Train clients on all products and services offered
- Focus on Client service and ensure all interaction with clients is conducted in an efficient and professional manager
- Increase the amount of transactions being processed by clients, by selling benefits of the systems
- Perform all Job functions in line and according to the Standard Operating Procedures for the Sales and Customer Care Department
Key Requirements :
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Able to communicate in English and Afrikaans (other official South African Languages an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of Internet Browsers, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- 3-4 Years Customer Care Experience
- BCom or similar Degree
- Drivers Licence
Key Performance Competencies :
- Excellent Customer Care Abilities
- Ability to sell and cross sell products
- Strong Communication and feedback Skills
- Exceptional Organisational Skills
- Strong Administrative
- Excellent training and facilitation abilities
- PC Hardware & Operating Systems (set up, trouble shooting & operation)
Additional and important information
- Extensive travel (1 week local 1 week out of town as a guideline)
- Lot of analysis to be performed via Excel, therefore intermediate to advance skills required in this regard.
- All planning and appointments are booked through a Planning Coordinator and therefore the ability to work as a team is essential.
- Good understanding of how Credit is granted and managed is an advantage.
- Highly energetic individual who prefers working on the road as opposed to an office environment.