Sales Representative – Medical Capital Equipment | Cape Town
- Cape Town, WC, za
Our Client offers world leading integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions.
Based on extensive knowledge and advanced technology we provide superior medical equipment for safe patient handling and hygiene, medical beds and Therapeutic Support Systems™, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
The result is improved care efficiency and a safer environment for both patient and career. They are seeking a Sales Consultant to work within and support the Sales Team.
Job Function :
To champion, and drive forward, the growth of the business within the Western Cape private Sector territory by developing relationships with key influencers.
To provide specialist capital and clinical support to key customers / clinicians which provide the best possible solutions for patient care.
To promote the complete range of Client products.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Achieving sales targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Building relationship with potential customers for developing new business and analyzing needs
- Sales reporting on activities, planners, rolling forecasts, competitors info, market share, install base and database maintenance.
- Developing and effectively managing a sales pipeline.
- Effective territory coverage and analysis
- Frequent assessments in all wards of hospitals and other medical facilities (Foam, Pressure Injury Prevalence, etc)
- Customer needs development through frequent demo’s and customer education.
- Commissioning (installation of products) at customers
- In-service training on all products sold, bearing in mind shift changes of hospital staff
- Providing customers with solutions
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing Client at trade exhibitions, symposiums, events and demonstrations
- Liaising with operations department to check on the progress of existing orders
- Keeping up to date with Client product knowledge as well as all competitor product
- Recording sales and order information and doing analysis
- Maintaining and communicating weekly planner and daily activities completed and outcome and / or actions to follow up on.
- Maintaining accurate customer database.
- CRM Execution
- Effectively managing accounts receiving processes
Skills & Qualifications :
- Medical and / or Sales and Marketing tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role in the Health Care Industry, with proven sales track record.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience including capital medical devices
- Understanding of Private Hospital Processes
- Customer Service Orientated and focused
- Valid driver’s license and reliable own vehicle
- Ability to work independently
- Available outside of normal office hours, as per customer requirements
Skills & Qualifications : Medical and / or Sales and Marketing tertiary qualification would be advantageous At least 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role in the Health Care Industry, with proven sales track record.
Minimum 5 years sales experience including capital medical devices Understanding of Private Hospital Processes Customer Service Orientated and focused Valid driver’s license and reliable own vehicle Ability to work independently Available outside of normal office hours, as per customer requirements