- Cape Town, Western Cape
- HR Xchange
About the position
This established and fast-growing Logistics service provider with branches across South Africa offers a supportive culture with great opportunities for growth and development.
As the Sales Consultant, you will take responsibility for generating new business and maintaining existing clients.
- Sourcing new business opportunities and maintaining a pipeline for future deals
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Addressing and resolving customer queries.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Conclude SLAs in accordance with company standards.
You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in Sales within the logistics industry.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
- Client Relationship Management
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)