SALVAGE ADMIN: Telesure Investment Holdings
- Telesure Investment Holdings
Job DescriptionJob Description
- Provide administrative, analysis and project support to relevant distribution
- channel whilst effectively building and maintaining relationships with internal and
- external stakeholders.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle queries from internal and external customers within set SLAs and in line
- with standard operating procedures. Request relevant documents from
- Support stakeholder engagement by arranging actions, meetings, and events.
- Ensure document management process is managed within SLA and in
- accordance to the standard operating procedures. Monitor outstanding salvage
- and ensure correct status is applied to the Auction nation system. Handle
- exceptions in accordance with standard operating procedure and record the
- reason for exceptions. Appoint service providers in accordance with the standard operating procedures. Ensure salvage processes are performed on the
- as400 in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
Document and Data Management
Request registration documents from customers and finance companies.
Receive, file, document and distribute registration documents to the salvage
provider once received. Ensure accurate record keeping during the salvage
1-2 years in an administrative role
2 years minimum experience in Claims and AS400