Retail Facilities Manage
- Pietermaritzburg (Pietermaritzburg Central), KwaZulu-Natal
- Ability Recruitment Group (Pty) Ltd
About the position
This role is individually accountable for managing a team that plans, co-ordinates and controls all technical and facilities management activities on behalf of the company. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through the efforts of others over periods of up to a year.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Facilities/Operations Management.
- Engineering degree/diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering or registered mechanical or electrical artisan or other relevant technical qualification with at least 10 years practical experience in an engineering and/or built environment.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
Building Maintenance, Systems and Contract Management
- Ensure that all Planned Maintenanceis executed in line with the PlannedMaintenance schedule and alloperating systems updated
- Ensure all Service Providers aremanaged in terms of their contract
- Execute all CAPEX Projects in the year that they are budgeted
Risk Management and OHSACT Compliance
- Annual Risk Inspection to be conducted and identified risk items actioned.
- Ensure the properties comply with all OHSACT requirements and regulations.
- Control, guide, monitor, analyse and track all water consumption and implement savings initiatives.
- Control, guide, monitor, analyse and track all waste consumption and implement savings initiatives
Customer / Client Satisfaction
- Internal and External Customer / Client
- 24hr turn-around response time to queries or requests.
- facilities management
- operations management
- maintenance management