- Langebaan, Western Cape, ZA
- Career Custodians
La Petit Maison Fine dining restaurant in Langebaan seeks a dedicated and friendly Restaurant Supervisor.
The main purpose of the position :
Provide friendly, tentative and timely service in order to create an exceptional experience. To assist in the day to day running of the restaurant and to help ensure manuals, SOPs and logs are always kept current and implemented.
Restaurant supervisors oversee all restaurant operations to ensure that restaurants run smoothly. They train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customer complaints.
Minimum Requirements :
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Hospitality qualification is advantageous
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role in a fine dining establishment
- Familiar with all duties of the restaurant
- OPERA experience advantageous
Main duties of the role :
- Communicate with service, kitchen staff and reception staff regarding reservations and special events.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain restaurant public area aesthetics i.e. look and feel of restaurant
- Upsell F&B, accommodation, and tourism services
If this sounds like a good opportunity, please contact us with an updated CV and contactable references.
Due to the large amount of applications received, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.