- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
Regional Manager - Robertville
The above position is vacant at our Johannesburg South Branch, reporting to the General Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times, whiles managing a profitable business.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in management
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act is required with training and competency.
- Exceptional staff management experience is required
- Above average Computer literacy with competencies in all programmes.
- No criminal record.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required. .
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s Licence is required.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Managing allocated Region to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by clients.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Clients
- Constantly evaluating the service levels and providing and making risk associated recommendations to the Clients regarding the improvement of services
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters including logistical and financial management.
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Liaising daily with General Management/the Executive on various Operational and Financial matters
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly
- Managing disciplinary processes.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management Investigating incidents and reporting on such
- Must have sound knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Management System
- Must have a sound working knowledge of Guarding operations
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development skills
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal skills & Self Development
- Communication direction & skills
- Development of others
- Customer focus and focus on continuous improvement
- Teamwork and Team Player
- Business acumen and Managerial courage
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Conflict management / Control Management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Maintaining effective teams
- Empowerment mind-set with team members
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is always given to existing employees the choice made is purely on merit, historically disadvantaged candidates and black female candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful