Receptionist Jobs at Eskort
- South Africa
• A professional attitude and appearance
• excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
• ability to deal with pressure
• resolve concerns promptly
• good telephone etiquette and listening skills
• Grade 12
• Additional certification in (for example) Office Management would be advantageous
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front-Office Representative or in a similar role
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
• Familiarity and knowledge on phone systems and switchboard operations
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering, screening and transferring incoming calls to relevant personnel.
• Taking messages.
• Answering customer queries by providing basic and accurate information via phone/email.
• Transferring customers to the nearest retail stores
• Updating the telephone list on a monthly basis.
• Operates the telecommunication system of the Company.
• Contacting customers and obtain required details from them.
• Log an official complaint, send the complaint form to all relevant parties.
• Order replacement stock for customers.
• Sending customer complaints feedback to customers.
• Organise E-wallet payments for customers.
• Ordering of office stationary.
• Ordering of other office commodities such as cleaning supplies and food on an ad-hoc basis.
• Ordering of Business cards for staff including Store Cards for the Sales Team.
• Servings guests by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately and offering refreshments.
• Accepting courier parcels (including mail deliveries) and ensuring that relevant parties receive parcels.
• Assist with Guest WI-FI passwords as and when required.
• Offering administrative support across all Departments within the Company.
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
• Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Ensure that the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
• HR related tasks and duties as and when required
• Assist the PA of the CEO as and when required