Receptionist : Howden
- South Africa
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to the switchboard and direct calls to relevant people accurately and timeously.
- Attend to walk in customers, sign them in and ensure that their needs are addressed accordingly.
- Manage the sign in register and keep records for safekeeping and/or referrals according to procedure.
- At all times adhere to procedures, instructions, quality and safety standards.
- Attend to and ensure all travel requirements bookings are finalised as per all regions (JHB/CT/PE/DBN)
- Manage Electronic register for board and meeting rooms
- Attend to daily administrative responsibilities for General Manager and Supply Chain as and when needed.
- Manage and purchase all office supplies, stock and deliveries
- Manage catering for all meetings and functions
- Manage travel logs for ESAB Division
- SOX Compliance: Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Reception / Secretarial/ Business Administration Diploma or Certificate
- 2 years admin experience in a sales environment.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Computer Literate with MS Office Suite
- Good communication skills (excellent command of the English language)
- Organised, follow-up, detail consciousness.
- Customer focus and results driven