Raw Material Coordinator
- Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
- RPO Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Raw Material Coordinator within a Packaging company based in Cape Town.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible to support the raw material planning and procurement process by coordinating and executing the administrative tasks required to ensure seamless operation of the raw material planning and procurement processes
Main Responsibilities :
- Compilation and issuing of purchase orders both domestically and internationally.
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure order-book alignment between all parties.
- Coordinating order changes with suppliers.
- Booking trucks and coordinating loading and delivery with each plant as well as the transporter.
- Execution of weekly import order recons and associated maintenance.
- Maintaining and updating the import tracker.
- Execution of intercompany stock transfers and associated system maintenance.
- Compilation of weekly Group Paper KPIs.
- Execute maintenance of SKU stock holding levels.
- Maintenance of supplier-making plan calendar and internal distribution.
- Support governance activities within the function.
- Pursuit of continuous improvement
Required Competencies / Skills :
- Planning and Organising
- Attention to detail
- Strong Administration
- Good communication
- BCom Supply Chain Management / BEng Industrial Engineering or similar.
- 5 years of experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of basic supply chain principles.
- Knowledge of basic data management principles
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on providing candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
To apply for this role please visit the RPO recruitment website : rporecruitment.us or connect with our consultant : Jamie-lee McCallum on LinkedIn regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively email us at the email address below : logistics rpo-recruit.za.com