REPL Group - Senior Software Engineer (C# & Azure)
- Midrand, Gauteng+1 location
We are looking to for an experienced Azure senior software engineer to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative development projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for designing, developing, testing and maintaining software for our customers in line with REPLs guidelines and best practices. You will be part of the Development Services team where you will be working with a varied set of colleagues ranging from developers, QA’s, SDETs to PO’s, PM’s, BA’s while also interacting directly with customer teams.
As a client-led, ever-changing market, the retail industry demands innovative and inspiring tech solutions. REPL, part of Accenture, solves business critical problems as a technology consultancy specialising in workforce management, supply chain and in-store technology.
We’ll nurture your talent, working in highly collaborative teams on a variety of projects and products, all focused on delivering cutting-edge, market-leading solutions for large global brands. We follow a people-first approach and invest in our employees to keep them up to date with the latest innovations and certifications and can offer a flexible working environment.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and supportive workforce. We are a certified Great Place to Work, having active communities including Women in Tech, Pride, and Ethnic Diversity and Active Inclusion (EDAI). As a responsible employer we run various wellbeing initiatives and all employees can use three days in a year for volunteering.
- Commercial experience developing with Azure cloud technologies i.e. Functions, Service Bus, Data Factory etc.
- Object oriented development experience using C#.
- DevOps delivery experience including the use of automation tools to deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users.
- Analytical thinking, good decision-making skills.
- Database design and development (e.g. SQL)
- DevOps platforms such as Azure DevOps etc.
- Experience using version control frameworks such as Git or Mercurial or TFS.
- Experience with Agile project management tools such as Jira, Azure Boards etc.
- Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes.