- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Vox Telecommunications
Job DescriptionJob Objectives
- Develop and manage all aspects of project management from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- manage, track and expedite multi-site projects on a national level within predefined timeframes and deadlines, as may be stipulated from time to time. And to do so within predefined control methods stipulated by Business.
- effectively communicate all project related scope and deliverable matters to all relevant parties in a courteous and timely fashion.
- effectively manage and track resources assigned to projects by Team Leaders or Management from time to time.
- effectively and diligently manage all risk and issues on projects, thus creating a controlled environment in which your project is executed. This must be done on a global, team and project level. Should a control liability occur, to diligently and effectively manage this risk within the adherence of methodology frameworks.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- 1 Year experience in resource management / scheduling.
- 3 Years intensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 Years experience in Project Management