Project Administrator (Corporate Education)
- South Africa
The role of the Project Administration function is to assist project managers and teams by providing a framework for them to operate within. The framework typically includes processes, standards, getting the correct information, liaising and communication as well as to co-ordinate project resources such as people, information, rooms and equipment.
The Project Administration function usually employs experienced project practitioners, who have a thorough understanding of the way projects have to be run to be successful.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing student and personal services. This includes student needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of student satisfaction.
Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Active Listening and learning
- Social Perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Reading Comprehension
- Report writing
- Time Management
- Resolve student complaints or answer queries regarding all issues concerning the students.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide students with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss performance problems with students to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Train or instruct students for training to be provided.
- Evaluate student performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students’ behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions, to estimate student and facility requirements
Salary Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Email CV to email@example.com.