- South Africa
- South Africa
The Program Manager is responsible for providing administrative leadership, accountability for all program tasks and coordinating programs that enhance the capabilities of employees through continued education and skills training.
This includes designing, developing, and assessing certification programs for the graduation process and specialist roles and partners. The Program Manager will also ensure the accreditation and endorsement of courses and programs with relevant authorities and professional bodies.
- Creating the overall framework/strategy/standards for the various types of learning programs
- Partnering with stakeholders to translate identified training needs into learning solutions that address both the areas of professional and technical skill development
- Establish and maintain training vendor relationships and contracts
- Identify and develop certification programs to provide the business with ready-to-operate individuals
- Identification and development of skills programs (graduates, internships etc)
- Manage the annual roll-out of the education curriculums and learning programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the education curriculum and learning programs to identify impact and areas of improvement
- Ensuring that training requirements are completed as per the existing guidelines and timelines
- Researching, designing, and developing new certification programs in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders to meet the need of the business and its specialist roles and partners
- Support the creation and development of L&D/Education project strategy and execution
- Assess and build certification programs for specialist roles and partners
- Build and enable the execution of graduate and internship programs
- Ensure the accreditation and endorsement of courses and programs with relevant authorities and professional bodies
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years demonstrated ability coordinating Learning & Development programs and project/program management (planning and implementing programs/processes across a diverse organization)
- 3 years of team or organization program facilitation; experience developing and implementing global initiatives.
- Experience helping businesses identify, assess, prioritize, and developing relevant solutions for business learning needs and objectives.
About SYSPROSYSPRO is a leading, global Enterprise Resource Planning software provider. SYSPRO specializes in key manufacturing and distribution industries. Established in 1978 by CEO Phil Duff, SYSPRO remains one of the longest standing privately owned vendors of ERP software in the world. With a strong commitment to channel partner growth and offices in the United States, Canada, Africa, the UK, Asia and Australasia, SYSPRO customers are backed by a team of global experts that drive maximum value out of IT systems and business solutions.