Product Marketing Specialist
- Remote • Cape Town, Western Cape
This is a remote position.
Client Details :
Our client, a leading provider of innovative solutions, is committed to helping some of the world's most well-known brands tackle their most pressing business challenges.
With a reputation as a trusted partner to global organisations, the company delivers future-focused solutions that enhance customer experiences and enable businesses to stay ahead of the digital curve.
Driven by a passion for innovation and customer success, this company has become known for its reliable and impactful solutions.
As a member of this dynamic team, the successful candidate will have the option to work in a hybrid capacity, or in a traditional office environment.
Working alongside a high-performing and diverse team of professionals on a global scale, the ideal candidate will bring a proven track record of achievement and a passion for driving results.
Role Responsibilities :
- Assist in creating and enhancing the value proposition and market positioning for assigned product(s) / solution(s) on a local and global scale.
- Work closely with various teams to successfully launch new products and updates.
- Contribute to the development of go-to-market strategies that cover all stages of the buyer lifecycle, from prospect identification to acquisition and retention.
- Develop plans to capitalise on market opportunities and convert leads through customer-facing activities such as events and trade shows.
- Assist in identifying and monitoring new market opportunities and pursuit plans.
- Collaborate with Strategic Solution Units, Sales, and Product Management teams to develop tools and materials to support the Sales organisation in driving go-to-market strategies.
Preferred Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
Relevant Skills / Experience :
- Possess over 5 years of experience in product marketing within the enterprise software or B2B technology market.
- Demonstrated success in making notable contributions to the development and execution of product marketing strategies.
- Strong background in the telecommunications industry, including a solid understanding of the latest trends / technologies.
- Experienced working with BSS / OSS, including the ability to develop / execute effective marketing plans for these areas.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, ensuring the successful implementation of marketing strategies.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you.
For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website -