Pricing and Admin Clerk at Auto Pedigree | Spartan
- South Africa
- Auto Pedigree
Pricing and Admin Clerk | Auto Pedigree | Spartan
based in Gauteng. We are welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the finance department at our Head Office who are articulate, fast-paced, focused and highly accurate. Job seekers who enjoy the thrill of being able to positively contribute to a high pressurized environment will excel in our team.
The main focus of the position is to ensure all vehicles in stock are correctly and accurately priced and that accurate information is communicated to all branches. This position works closely with both the finance department as a whole and the Managing Director.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Ensure that all stock pricing is accurate by ensuring the current pricing, as discussed with the Managing Director, is reflecting on all platforms used by the various branches and departments.
• Compilation and circulation of the daily stock pivot. Ensuring the data has pulled through correctly before circulation on a daily basis.
• Administration of the vehicle purchase function including but not limited to ensuring the correct documentation is obtained, processing the purchases for payment, ensuring that spare keys and NATIS’s are obtained and submitted to the NATIS department in line with company procedure.
• Stationery control and distribution including but not limited to ensuring sufficient stock levels at all times, recoding of distributions in line with company policy and sourcing the best suppliers to reduce company expenditure.
• Adhoc administration functions including but not limited to the distribution of documentation received at head office as well as arranging the distribution of items and document from head office to the various branches.
• Assisting branches with stock related queries
• Assisting branches with OHS related admin queries.
Qualifications and Experience
• Understanding around the Occupational Health and Safety regulations
• Understanding of the compliance governing the retail industry would be an advantage
• Grade 12 – essential
• Valid unendorsed code 08 driver’s license
• Computer literate: MS Office (intermediate level of Excel skill is essential)
• Automate Systems Experience (would be advantageous)
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Be a competent communicator;
• Be approachable and trustworthy;
• Have excellent interpersonal skills & display the ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals & teams;
• Have a mature and responsible attitude towards work with the ability to take ownership of projects;
• Have advanced attention to detail;
• Have excellent time management & organisational skills;
• Be highly proactive & have good self-leadership skills;
• Have good problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Be resilient and open to working with various personalities;