- Pretoria West, Gauteng
- Intellectual Village
Intellectual Village is looking for a vibrant, patient and hardworking preschool teacher to educate, care for, and inspire children at its preschool.
· Teaching children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
· Encouraging social interactions between children and improving their self-esteem.
· Engaging in creative methods of learning, such as arts and crafts, supervised play, and storytelling.
· Planning comprehensive curriculums to address early childhood development needs.
· Providing activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children
· Monitoring free time on the playground.
· Ensuring the classroom is a clean, safe, and organized environment.
· Preparing for lessons by gathering materials and setting up workstations.
· Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods, as appropriate
· Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child's development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports
· Listen carefully to parents’ requests and concerns and provide timely feedback.
· Certificate in Early Childhood Development- NQF level 5
· Patient, compassionate attitude, with a friendly, energetic disposition.
· Experience/aspiration for working with young children in a classroom setting.
· Ability to communicate with young children at their level.
· Good mediation and nurturing abilities.
· Willingness to learn.
· Creative mindset with an ability to create memorable, out-of-the-box lessons.
· Passion for shaping and inspiring young minds.
Diploma in Early Childhood Development- NQF level 6
Should you not received further communication from us, kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R4,500.00 - R6,500.00 per month
- Certificate (Required)
Expected Start Date: 2023/02/01