- Sunbird, Lakewood, NJ-LAK
- GANDER MOUNTAIN
Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services.
Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of associates serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate.
We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle.
With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
A career at Camping World is more than a job; it is the chance to make a difference in the RV and outdoor community. Camping World is growing, this is your opportunity.
Camping World is looking for a Lot Porter to provide driving and support services as part of our first class service team
Essential Job Functions :
- Park and move RV units in a timely fashion
- Ensures window prices on recreational vehicles are installed and removed as instructed
- Maintains weekly lot washes and ensures all units and isles are clean
- Writes work orders, tracks problems and ensures units are in proper working order
- Sweeps, picks up trash and debris, empties garbage cans, keeps lot clean and professional in appearance
- Keeps units and equipment secure from weather
- Maintains physical inventory on a weekly basis
- Ensures slide-outs are in, jacks are down, steps are down, select awnings are opened and the doors are unlocked
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
Essential Job Skills :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Towing experience preferred
- Ability to use yard tractor and / or forklift
- Ability to drive an RV
- Experience using generators and operating slide-outs
- Ability to repair small items and identify problem units
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- May lift up to 25 lbs and / or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit : www.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.