- Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal
- Clicks Group Limited
Position SummaryIndustry: Pharmaceutical Sector Job category: Pharmaceutic Location: Mpumalanga Contract: Permanent Remuneration: Market Related EE position: Yes Brand: Clicks Group
Are you passionate about helping people feel good? Are you committed to delivering high standards of patient care and service excellence? We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Pharmacy for a Pharmacist. The position reports into the Pharmacy Manager.
- To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and to ensure service excellence by delivering high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Tutorship and coaching skills
- Results and target driven
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Computer literacy
- Strong financial acumen
- Following instructions and Procedures
- Relating and networking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Relating and networking
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Working with people
- Adhering to Principles and Values
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.â€‹
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.