Personal Assistant To The CEO/Managing Director
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Orion Group
Job DescriptionOrion Real Estate Limited currently has a vacancy for an highly efficient and dynamic Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer. As an experienced Personal Assistant, you will be required to ensure that the Chief Executive Officer has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on business development and high-level management issues. To be the successful candidate, you are required to be an excellent organiser and communicator, with a pro-active and friendly attitude. Furthermore, you will have the ability to multi-task, be flexible to work in this in this dynamic and ever evolving environment with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Grade 12 and / or similar qualification.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Manager.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be competent in MS Office.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver's licence and have own reliable transport.
- Must be proficient in making travel arrangements.
- Must be proficient in communication on a high level with CEOs of other companies.
- Must be proficient in the management of an electronic diary and a proven track record in daily planning.
- Must have experience in procurement.
- Must have experience in insurance claims.
- Must have knowledge and experience of minute-taking.
- Must be proficient in electronic payments.
- Fleet management experience would also be an added advantage.
- Experience in event planning will be advantageous.
- Loyality and a high level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as a meticulous and through nature.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of the Personal Assistant to the CEO will inter alia include:
- Organising meetings including the recording of minutes (minute-taking) as well the typing and distribution thereof.
- Time / Diary management.
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction.
- Responding to urgent requests.
- Organising and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board papers.
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements.
- Organising events and functions, as and when required.
- Insurance claims.
- Procurement, as and when required.